45-Hr. WY CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes 45 hours of CE required for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Agency and Contracts (8 mandatory hours)
- Fair Housing and Antitrust (4 mandatory hours)
- Inspections and Disclosures (4 mandatory hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (4 mandatory hours)
- Valuation and Finance (4 mandatory hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.